Reservation and check in information
- Check in time for all accommodation is 2pm
- Check out time for all accommodation is 10am
Rates terms and conditions
- Rates advertised online are dynamically priced based on occupancy and may vary based on supply and demand.
- All cabin and motel accommodation are based on 2 adults and 2 children (15 yrs and under). Sites are based on 2 adults.
- Extra adult is $10 per adult per night and $5 per child per night for sites
- Additional guests is $10 per guest per night for cabins and motels
- Animals are $30 for the first night and $10 per pet per night thereafter (applicable to pet friendly cabins only)
- 7th night is free on all accommodation and sites in low season
- Minimum night stay at Manager’s discretion during the following periods:
- Easter Holidays
- Christmas / New Year Holidays
- No booking can extend past 70 consecutive days
- All rooms are serviced on the 7th night of booking at no extra charge
- A minimum deposit of 1 night’s stay is required to confirm a booking
- Corporate rate is 10% discount
- One discount per customer per stay
Campaign terms and conditions
- Campaign: Adventure to Dubbo – valid until 28/01/19
- Campaign: Spring is on the way – valid until 20/12/08
- Campaign: Experience Dubbo – valid until 30/06/19
- Campaign: Weekly special
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available under the following circumstances:
Notice given at least 15 days before check-in:
Where at least 15 days notice of full or part cancellation has been given a full refund will apply.
Notice given between 14 days and 72 hours before check-in:
Where notice has been given between 14 days and 72 hours prior to check-in a 50% refund of all site fees/deposits paid will be given.
Notice given less than 72 hours before check-in:
Where notice is given less than 72 hours prior to check-in, no refund will be given.
An additional administration fee of $30 will be deducted from all refunds made by cheque.
‘No shows; and cancellations after check–in, forfeit all fees paid. If after arrival guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount refunded, if any, will be at the discretion of management. The Park reserves the right to cancel bookings for ‘no shows’.
Refunds will only be given in regard to the above conditions. Refunds will not be given if guests simply changed their mind, their circumstances change, choose wrong accommodation or due to weather conditions (except in the case of the emergency services evacuating the Park).
NB. Mid/peak season – where minimum booking stays are required no refunds will be made when the bookings open to shorter stays
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Subletting of accommodation
Accommodation/sites are provided to the booking party for the guest(s) as named on the booking. Accommodation must not be sublet or resold by the booking party for commercial gain without our prior written consent. Genuine group bookings are not affected.
All online reservations require payment in full at the time of booking. Should guests prefer to only pay an initial deposit (subject to the conditions above) they will need to call the reservations staff to confirm their reservation. Some rates and specials displayed online may not be bookable over the phone or may require payment in full regardless of booking method. Remember to check the conditions of all specials.